Помогите определить растение! 

Как называется этот цветок. Определено: Гепатика (Hepatica)

erika20019 19 марта 2011 21:16
пожалуйста помогите. как называется этот цветок?

Guest 21 марта 2011 10:16
Гепатика (Hepatica) или печеночница. Скорее всего, гепатика благородная (Hepatica nobilis)
Вообще прикольный!
Иванов 25 июля 2015 12:13
Да это именно Печеночница, перелеска или гепатика (Hepatica)- – род многолетних трав семейства лютиковых, произрастает в лесах умеренной зоны Северного полушария. Используются в декоративном цветоводстве.
Bathingbeauty Bathingbeauty 30 июля 2015 23:11
Очень симпатичный, а где увидеть такую красоту?
Floralily 2 декабря 2022 07:29

What is this kind of flower? stumble guys online

abbiemccann 12 декабря 2022 13:10

A work at a nursing assignment help service company. According to the organic study it is stated that Hepatica is considered useful for Treating liver problems such as; jaundice, hepatitis, and cirrhosis.

rosydam 3 июня 2023 07:16

Immerse yourself in the captivating world of Suika Game , where the thrill of fruit merging and strategic stacking intertwines with the joy of gameplay, offering players a unique and addictive gaming experience that will leave a lasting impression and ignite a sense of passion for gaming excellence.

iskander.bulatov96 8 июня 2023 14:26
Доброго всем времени суток. После ремонта не просто надо убирать а очень даже убирать, я в свое время даже не справился самостоятельно. По совету знакомых обратился в компанию которая занимается клинингом  https://klinpark.ru/catalog/moyushchie_i_dezinfitsiruyushchie_sredstva/professionalnye_sredstva_dlya_klininga/

seo 2 июля 2023 18:12

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!ThanksStopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. https://www.posterprintcenter.com/

donkyhote 4 июля 2023 10:13

First, you have a great blog. I will be interested in more similar topics.. Thanks a lot for giving everyone a very great opportunity to read in detail from  Car Games this site.

Dgek 5 августа 2023 14:58

Здравствуйте,для меня ставки на спорт это хобби и главная страсть в жизни которая даритмассу эмоций которых так не хватает. Если хотите начинать то внимательновыбирайте БК, сейчас много мошенников. От себя для России в 2020 году могупосоветовать только 1xbetrabocheye.ru/

AlRosenbaum 11 августа 2023 11:32

Расположенный в лесах умеренного пояса Северного полушария, печеночник, также известный как перелесок или гепатика (Hepatica), представляет собой род многолетних трав, принадлежащих к семейству лютиковых. Для использования в цветочном дизайне. wordle today

Dgek 12 августа 2023 18:44

Тем людям, которые еще мало знакомы с деятельностью ресурса Bet Hot хотим рассказать вот что: сотрудники портала не только разъясняют условия ставок в определенном заведении, но и в подробностях рассказывают о том, как пройти процедуру регистрации у предпочтенного букмекера https://1Xbetvip.site/mobilnaya-versiya-winline , как правильно сделать ставку, а в том случае, если она сработает, получить деньги, полученные в качестве выигрыша. Благодаря этому даже у начинающих игроков не будет никаких трудностей с поисками удобного заведения и использования его портала для игры.

janefoster 1 декабря 2023 15:18

Hepatica is said to help treat liver conditions like cirrhosis, hepatitis, and jaundice, according to the organic study. Employment at a company that provides personalised enamel badges.

JoelHaney 4 декабря 2023 11:49

The organic study states that hepatica may aid in the treatment of liver diseases such as cirrhosis, hepatitis, and jaundice, scratch games.

nemit27361 4 декабря 2023 13:18

An obligation of appreciation is all together for the better than average blog. It was amazingly useful for me. I m playful I found this blog. Thankful to you for offering to us,I too reliably increase some new helpful learning from your post. https://ebuku.hulusungaiselatankab.go.id/products/server-thailand/

nemit27361 4 декабря 2023 15:25

I was extremely satisfied to discover this site.I needed to thank you for this incredible read!! I certainly getting a charge out of each and every piece of it and I have you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post. https://library.rscm.co.id/products/panenslot/

nemit27361 4 декабря 2023 15:53

Just unadulterated magnificence from you here. I have never expected something not as much as this from you and you have not baffled me by any extend of the creative energy. I accept you will keep the quality work going on. Buy Twitter retweets

nemit27361 5 декабря 2023 16:06

In fact, this influenced them to think what diverse activities are valuable for those of us who end up all over the place or have confined rigging decisions. 먹튀폴리스

РЕДАКТИРОВАНИЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ

РЕДАКТИРОВАНИЕ ДИСКУССИИ