Комнатные растения 

Монстера

avk 21 января 2009 12:31
У монстеры желтеют кончики листьев.Может кто подскажет чего не хватает растению?
Сергей Мадагаскаров Сергей Мадагаскаров 21 января 2009 13:07
Растению скорее всего не хватает влажности.
danielusa 15 июня 2022 06:18

Leaves turn yellow due to magnesium deficiency. Leaves turn yellow the flesh between veins, leaf margins remain green. When magnesium deficiency is prolonged, the entire leaves will yellow and fall prematurely. sedecordle  wordle

davidjohns 23 июня 2022 07:51

There are many reasons why your leaves are turning yellow, one of the signs that your tree has a problem that needs to be fixed and handled immediately.
Here are a few common causes of leaves turning yellow:
Lack of sunshine, Flooded, waterlogged, Trouble with insects,  Lack of nutrition, Lack of potassium, nitrogen, calcium, zinc, ... weaver wordle phrazle

davidjohns 23 июня 2022 07:51

There are many reasons why your leaves are turning yellow, one of the signs that your tree has a problem that needs to be fixed and handled immediately.
Here are a few common causes of leaves turning yellow:
Lack of sunshine, Flooded, waterlogged, Trouble with insects,  Lack of nutrition, Lack of potassium, nitrogen, calcium, zinc, ... weaver wordle phrazle

jaulia 23 июня 2022 12:41

Finally, the Loopsie Pro Apk Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop App has been fully unlocked, allowing you to use all of the app's premium features. Video creators and YouTubers will benefit the most from the software. With fantastic video and photo editing tools available all around the world, you can improve your video likes.

lizee123 5 июля 2022 12:07

Я думаю, что вашим листьям не хватает питательных веществ, или, возможно, они стоят на слишком большом солнце, что приводит wordle 2 к пожелтению листьев. вам нужно исправить это сразу или ваше дерево умрет 

Onmregnin 20 июля 2022 11:20

Belksn başka bir ülkenin hükümdar olmasna; bu ülkenin en büyük servetine sahip olmasna. Pek çok kişi insan fitrat'nn hoşlanaca esteti'i salayamayabili, teknik anlamda büyük servetler harcanan mekânlarda yaşamasna ramen. In Oysa Hz. gmail

Onmregnin 20 июля 2022 11:20

Belksn başka bir ülkenin hükümdar olmasna; bu ülkenin en büyük servetine sahip olmasna. Pek çok kişi insan fitrat'nn hoşlanaca esteti'i salayamayabili, teknik anlamda büyük servetler harcanan mekânlarda yaşamasna ramen. In Oysa Hz. gmail

EricaRivera 1 августа 2022 12:17

Листья желтеют в основном в зимнее время из-за слишком обильного полива и малого количества солнечного света. Если пожелтение листовых пластин происходит не массово, то стоит только отрегулировать режим полива, то есть сократить его phoodle. Если в помещении зимой всего 16 градусов тепла поливать надо только раз в 10-15 дней.

russia 13 августа 2022 11:03

Hope the author weaver game will create many meaningful articles animedle like this for you to learn. At the same time create a good and healthy education for children.

MalachiBates 16 августа 2022 11:35

South-facing windows are ideal for flower potting. If you don't have a suitable spot already, you'll need to designate one and prepare it for the Monstera pot and the lamp that will illuminate it during the colder months canuckle.

hanarush 23 августа 2022 04:38

Very useful information for tunnel rush my current job. thank you very much. I will appreciate this article

Very useful information for tunnel rush my current job. thank you very much. I will appreciate this article

mytom2 4 сентября 2022 07:17

wordle online is a recreation that includes guessing a word with 4 to 11 letters, identical to Wordle. The sport then exhibits in inexperienced which letters are within the phrase and the place they need to be, in yellow which letters are within the phrase however they shouldn't be, and in black or grey which letters usually are not. in that phrase. Additionally, this recreation will notify you in case your words are incorrect or illogical. Therefore, the participant should appropriate the word for it to make sense.

mytom2 4 сентября 2022 07:17

Welcome to wordle unlimited Sport, each day mind coaching recreation by way of phrases. The principle job of the participant is to guess the phrases hidden within the squares. These days, individuals usually play video games on their telephones or computer systems to alleviate strain. Video games that may each calm down, entertain and assist practice the mind will likely be one thing that everybody loves. Heartle Sport is a recreation stuffed with all the above.

Pamesi 25 октября 2022 07:01

This knowledge is quite helpful for tunnel rush, which is my present employment. I really appreciate your help. fnf mods this article is going to be helpful to me.

bettycooper 8 ноября 2022 10:42

На самом деле известно, что некоторые виды монстеры производят хлорофилл даже в отсутствие солнечного света. Однако пожелтение листьев не является проблемой для растений монстеры, поскольку они могут использовать хлорофилл, io games чтобы сделать свои листья более устойчивыми к повреждениям от вредителей и болезней.

РЕДАКТИРОВАНИЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ

РЕДАКТИРОВАНИЕ ДИСКУССИИ